What is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from crushed apples. It has many potential benefits, including healthy skin and weight loss .
Does apple cider vinegar have any side effects?
Apple cider vinegar can interact with certain drugs and lower blood sugar levels so it’s important to talk to your doctor before you start drinking it regularly.
Why does apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
Research shows that people who followed a diet that included two tablespoons (30 ml) of apple cider vinegar every day lost more weight than those who didn’t. One study showed that obese adults who drank one tablespoon (15 ml) of the stuff an hour before each meal lost an average of almost 13 pounds (5.9 kilograms) over the course of 12 weeks.
How does apple cider vinegar help you lose weight?
There are two main ways that apple cider vinegar helps with weight loss:
• It reduces your appetite: One study revealed that obese adults who drank one tablespoon (15 ml) of the stuff an hour before each meal lost an average of almost 13 pounds (5.9 kilograms) over the course of 12 weeks.
• It makes you feel full after eating smaller amounts: The acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar can make you feel fuller, which may lead to a natural decrease in calorie intake. In fact, research shows that when people eat a snack containing acetic acid they spike their insulin levels less than those who eat a similar snack without acetic acid. Insulin is a fat-storage hormone, so keeping your insulin levels low means you’re less likely to convert the extra calories you eat into body fat.
What are the different ways of using apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
There are several ways to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
• Drink it: Mix two tablespoons (30 ml) of organic apple cider vinegar with eight ounces (240 ml) of water and drink before meals.
• Use it as salad dressing: Add one tablespoon (15 ml) of apple cider vinegar to three tablespoons (45 ml) of olive oil and black pepper, then mix with your salad greens or vegetables.
• Eat pickled food: Choosing foods that are pickled with apple cider vinegar is another easy way to lose weight, as it reduces your appetite.
apple cider vinegar helps with weight loss because it can reduce your appetite and make you feel full after eating smaller amounts. Drinking apple cider vinegar before meals is the best way for this effect. Also consuming pickled food with apple cider vinegar is also a great choice.
I hope you find this article helpful! Good luck :))